TRX on Reddit Feed

Can I move BTT from Binance to my Tron Ledger Nano S address?

Find the original post here: post Maybe a stupid question as I understand the tokens are not stored on the Ledger, but can I send my BTT from Binance to my TRX Ledger Nano S address? ​ Also, will future BTT airdrops appear on the Tron account that I access via Ledger? submitted by /u/eboard10…

CryptoNetwork

Find the original post here: post Cryptocurrency and Block-chain are the trending sites on search engines, but to filter valuable among these is much difficult, but with CRYPTOLINKS is stand-up to provide you with world most reachable cryptocurrency links. Hereyou can find everything from cryptocurrency to Bitcoin future. submitted by /u/mxvsdm45 [link] [comments]

A hacker demands $14,500 in Bitcoin for data hacked from eight popular websites

Find the original post here: post submitted by /u/Actualcrypto [link] [comments]

Crazydogs.live

Find the original post here: post Figured I’d post just because there’s not a single one for crazydogs. ​ ​ ​ https://crazydogs.live ​ TRX Crypto gambling Dog racing dAPP ​ 6 dogs : Bitty, Ethery, Tronic, Binan, Huobi, Eosa ​ multipliers and odds : ​ Bitty win 95% chance: 1.03x return Bitty loss 5% chance:…

TRX | USD Binanace Chart


Twitter Feed #tron

Twitter Feed Misc.

Is your computer being used to mine Cryptocurrency without your knowledge or consent?

Find out how you can protect yourself from cryptojacking on @BinanceAcademy

https://t.co/AqiViPPnGF

The doors will soon be opening for our @BinanceLabs & @TrustWalletApp meetup at #ETHDenver! #BinanceIsGlobal

Load More...

Twitter Feed Justin Sun

This week in #TRON:

1. #BTT Airdrop to #TRX holders
2. @alsassociation partners w/ TRON to raise funds via blockchain
3. @SpendCard adds support for #TRX
4. TRON signs MoU w/ 2 Korean game & blockchain associations
5. $TRX surpasses 200 DApps on @dapp_review

#IAmDecentralized🖖🏽

Facing the challenge of #TRON, That's how #ethereum scale its blockchain. #BitTorrent

Load More...

Twitter Feed #TRONBT #TRONSR

TRX | Tron on Google News

SWIFT Outperforming Ripple, Bitcoin ETF On The Way, JP Morgan Launches Own Coin, XRP Centralized, Coinmama Hacked, Nasdaq to Add BTC and ETH Indices to its Global Data Services: This Week In Crypto – ZyCrypto

Find the original post here: postSWIFT Outperforming Ripple, Bitcoin ETF On The Way, JP Morgan Launches Own Coin, XRP Centralized, Coinmama Hacked, Nasdaq to Add BTC and ETH Indices to its Global Data Services: This Week In Crypto  ZyCrypto This week, as usual, was full of activities, most of it focused on the future of cryptocurrencies…

TRON (TRX) Long Term Price Prediction: What Realistic Crypto Analysts Have to Say About The Future Forecast Of TRX – Sun Feb 17 – TheOofy.com

Find the original post here: postTRON (TRX) Long Term Price Prediction: What Realistic Crypto Analysts Have to Say About The Future Forecast Of TRX – Sun Feb 17  TheOofy.com TRON (TRX) is easily one of the most recognizable currencies in the crypto market, partially due to the social involvement of TRON’s founder and CEO, Justin …

Can TRX Increase Its Price? – TRON (TRX) Price Prediction TRX/USD Price Today -Sun Feb 17 – TheOofy.com

Find the original post here: postCan TRX Increase Its Price? – TRON (TRX) Price Prediction TRX/USD Price Today -Sun Feb 17  TheOofy.com While the 2018 block was expected to be a year for the block chain, block-chain-based projects and ICOs have evolved in terms of technological achievements, …

Tron Price Prediction: Will Tron (TRX) be Valued at $2.78 Twelve Months from Now? – TheOofy.com

Find the original post here: postTron Price Prediction: Will Tron (TRX) be Valued at $2.78 Twelve Months from Now?  TheOofy.com Cryptocurrency price forecast during a bear crypto-market is quite challenging to make. ‘Bullish aspects,’ like technical advancements in a certain blockchain, …

TRX | Tron Ambcrypto

Tron [TRX] Price Analysis: Coin struggles as bear continue to control the market

Find the original post here: postTron’s TRX token, the eighth largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap on CoinMarketCap has been performing sideways for the past few days, after pumping and settling on the eighth position from the tenth position. Tron Foundation’s regular updates about the coin’s better performance has contributed to the market sentiment…

Binance Delisting: Why were SALT lending, Substratum and others delisted from Binance?

Find the original post here: postBinance, one of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges announced on Friday that they will be delisting five altcoins, CLOAK, MOD, SALT, SUB and WINGS. Binance’s reasons for such delisting were articulated in their blog and included, commitment of the team to project, level and quality of development activity, evidence of unethical/fraudulent…

Litecoin [LTC] Price Analysis: Mixed signals for the LTC market as coin struggles with volatility

Find the original post here: postThe fourth largest cryptocurrency in the world with respect to market capitalization on CoinMarketCap, Litecoin [LTC] soared moderately during the early part of the day. The silver altcoin opened at $41.88 and climbed up to a high of $42.55, a day during which the price of the coin also fell…

Ethereum [ETH/USD] Price Analysis: Token’s stable movement to give way to the bulls

Find the original post here: postOver $1 billion was added to the collective market cap, yet the market was a mix of green and red. Ethereum [ETH], the top-altcoin, has managed to hold its own, edge up the US dollar, mildly albeit, and increase its lead over XRP by over $440 million. Ethereum has edged…

TRX | Tron on Crytocurrencynews.com

TRON (TRX) and EOS are Trading in the Red Despite Releasing Big News

Find the original post here: post While the total cryptocurrency market is trading mostly in the red today, most of the top digital tokens are only seeing slight losses. For the past 30 days, the total cryptocurrency market has hovered around the $210 billion range. Today, we’re going to take a closer look at TRON…

EOS, TRON (TRX), and Litecoin (LTC) Updates: Prices Up and Down

Find the original post here: post The cryptocurrency market is trading mostly in the red this Friday morning. Most coins in the top 10 cryptocurrencies are either just above the percentage gains threshold or just below. EOS and TRON (TRX) are currently in the green, but Litecoin (LTC) is trading down. Let’s take a closer…

Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM) and Litecoin (LTC) All See Losses to Start the Week

Find the original post here: post The crypto market is in the red this morning, after ending last week on a high note. Ripple (XRP) passed ETH for a few hours on Friday during its bull run, which in turn boosted the entire market. Stellar (XLM) and Litecoin (LTC) saw monumental gains, but now, the crypto…

EOS, Litecoin (LTC), & Tron (TRX) Fall

Find the original post here: post As we start out the fourth week of August, we see most of the cryptocurrency market fall. Bitcoin (BTC) is trading just below $6,500 and Ethereum (ETH) has once again dipped below $300. This weekend, the market took a slight rise and almost peaked over $225 billion, but has…